2015年9月23日星期三

My impressive wedding dress


July 24, 2015, I was put on the wedding dress day, this day, the day is particularly good, but the day was very hot in July.
Four in the morning, I quietly went to beauty salons, beauticians began to organize my capacity makeup, looked much the same as cosmetics applied to my face, my heart has been flown to the distant horizon, I imagine I put wedding look, imagine all the friends would be like cheering for me, for my singing.
My hair is very short, but after a hairdresser's design, I opened my eyes, looked a spectacle in a fresh and bright look just like me, I could not help but shocked, natural micro-thick eyebrows, rounded lip with pearl Lipstick, under long false eyelashes, a pair of black and more black eye, more and more to stare brilliance, the hair on it is also occasionally distributed rich rose scent makes me somewhat intoxicated at the moment, said the bride is life the most beautiful day, is so dazzling, brilliant.
I was thinking all the way, a man head down to return home, did not care for me gaze of passers-cast, will become the bride of tension in my home with a shy, a little uneasy, after all, this is my life The most beautiful moment, how many girls are looking forward to this moment of wonderful pictures, me too.
Sisters for me to custom made wedding dresses, can not tell at the moment how the mood disorder, hi or worry, after twenty-two Spring, I've been looking for Prince Charming hearts, puppy love once, I have experienced first love sweet, lovelorn pain, tasting ups and downs of love, I grew up slowly in.
 half-sheer-sleeves-ivory-lace-wedding-dress

Vast sea, and he knew them a chance, also, or an arrangement of heaven, but he said he saw me the first day, he decided this life I was his wife, after repeated efforts, several Fan fight, I would eventually become his bride.
Sitting on the bed, my mind waves, I look forward to become a bride, but fear of the future is worth sunny or rainy, I know from this woman to marry a man, I know this great responsibility.
Half past eight, holding flowers smiling groom who held my hand, eyes full of affection, love eyeful, we bowed low to the parents, then head out of this with me to support me two dozen carrier surrounded by the crowd at home, my back suddenly, tears wetting his eyes have been quietly, then silence speaks nothing at all.
The smooth conduct of the wedding, I hear more praise my guests charming, seems lifetime Mirador bloom at this moment, to be put in the bud as ....
 custom-illusion-v-neck-fit-flare-lace-wedding-dress


Friends and family around the side, I believe he and I are very excited, like mind and happiness, the wedding was a success. Accompanied by the groom, we completed each process, every procedure, we took all of last wishes, dragged his exhausted body back to our houses.
Wedding night, no red candle, there I prepared a small pink lamp, another on lights, silhouetted against our faces, darkness enveloped the tranquil atmosphere, the window the moonlight, such as yarn, starry. A trace of breeze blowing, the new Long hugged my shoulders, kiss my face. The smiling face filled with happiness. He whispered to me: my bride, happy?

I softly said: My bridegroom, when love becomes eternal, that happiness will be with us.

没有评论:

发表评论